Saturday, January 21, 2012

The one about my gals

I have lucked out quite a bit and got some pretty great roomies and neighbors and all that jazz. We have a unique situation. I live in an apartment building that is super close to school. That’s nice because I can sleep later and leave last minute and still make it to class on time. We also lucked out because we have a “private entrance” to our apartment. Basically, my apartment of 4 and the other apartment of 3 are the only ones that have access to get into our portion of the building. We still have yet to figure out completely how the people above us get in. They definitely don’t go through our door because there are no stairs leading up. Anyway it’s nice being the only 7 and even nicer we all get along really well. We have “family” dinners, are always hanging out and go on adventures together. My apartment consists of Amanda, Bethany, Sam and of course me. The other apartment is Brit, Marissa and Sarah…but to be honest it feels like we are all in one big apartment and I think it’s safe to say we like it like that!



Amanda. She is my roommate. She is HILARIOUS. She literally has the best and funniest stories I have ever heard. She goes to school in Minnesota but is from Brooklyn New York. She is an English Major, and a senior. I am looking forward to a semester sharing a room and getting to know her even more! I already love the many nights we have spent staying up late, talking and laughing so hard our stomachs hurt!

Amanda enjoying gelato!

Bethany. She is our southern belle. She lives in Texas and goes to school there as well! Bethany is a fellow historian. She sadly does not usually have a southern accent, but every once in a while will say something with a little twang and she always says ya’ll! I love her smile and happy personality!

Bethany in Tuscany, playing with Leonardo the cat!

Sam. She is our fashionista. She is such a sweetheart and also lives in Pennsylvania! Sam goes to LVC and is majoring in Art. She takes beautiful photographs and is always being creative. I love her positive personality, humor and how accepting she is!

Sam goofing around in the apartment with scarfs!

Brit. She is the wise one. She is from Colorado, and is going back to school as a “Humanities” major. Brit is awesome. She and I have had some crazy conversations. It’s always interesting hearing her opinions on something. The best thing about her is she will listen to others and not judge any values, morals, beliefs or views.

Brit in our lovely city of Perugia!

Marissa. She is the helpful one. She is always helping me with Italian, and without it I might have messed up more when ordering and conversing and such. She is from Massachusetts and goes to UMASS. She is majoring in History and Italian. I love laughing with her and look forward to learning more about her.

Marissa with the view of Perugia behind her!

Sarah. She is the funny one. She is from NY and goes to Providence College and is a fellow education major (sort of). She is currently going for elementary education but is hoping to further her career in speech pathology. Ask her to tell a story and you will be laughing so hard you might just pee your pants. I love how crazy (in a GREAT way) she can be!

Sarah cheesin' in Tuscany!




I truly did luck out with bella’s in our apartment(s). They are all so different but together we mesh well and it makes for some pretty good times. The adventures we have shared so far are spectacular and I am excited for the rest of this semester with them all!

Grazie!
Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment